Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Internet List: My Top 10 Favorite Movies

Seriously, here are my ten favorite films...

1. All Walter Hill films, except a couple of them. And maybe except a couple I haven't seen.
2. The Robert Altman films people talk about, except for Nashville, which I haven't seen.
3. Buster Keaton. I see clips from all the time and find his work is remarkable.
4. Leonard Part 6. Hahaha, I know. Seriously though, this is an awesome movie.
5. Fuck Star Wars. I'm all about Spaceballs.
6. That one Renoir Truffaut movie. I forget it's name, but it almost had a sex scene?
7. God, fucking Woody Allen movies. Just all of them.
8. All Part 2 Comic Book Films.
9. Futurama
10. I think the Coen Brothers are overrated.

1 comment:

  1. Leonard part 6 famous line, " what no coffee?". You should see Oh brother where art thou, great cast, academy award winning sound track and the soggy bottom boys

    ReplyDelete